Digital photography is easier than you think. Learn how to take pictures underwater and go from taking snapshots to photographs that will be appreciated and admired by your family, friends and dive buddies.
By the end of the PADI Digital Underwater Photography course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of underwater photography
- Know your digital camera system
- Use your camera system proficiently
- Take good digital pictures underwater
- Compose compelling photos
- Edit digital photos
What this course includes $175
Course fees cover the cost of your PADI student kit, Certification card and tuition
The sessions will include a classroom lecture, practice time in confined water and a separate review of the pictures taken during the pool session.
Class: 7pm - 10pm
Pool: 4pm - 7pm
Review: Time & date to be discussed during class