The Palau Aggressor II has been an Aggressor Liveaboard destination for over 25 years. Palau's mushroom-shaped rock islands offer a variety of exciting dives: WWII wrecks, shark-infested channels, blue holes and even a few caves. There are also sheer walls covered in lush soft corals and huge amemones.
The Palau Aggressor II Liveaboard is a part of the world-renowned Aggressor Fleet, comfort and style vessel. She is a luxuriouse 32m yacht with a wide 9m beam, built and powered for safe and stable cruising. She accommodates a maxiumum of 18 guest in a 9 en-suite staterooms with individual climate control.
Yacht amenities include a beautiful and spacious indoor lounge, large sun deck with shading, chaises longues, deck chairs, bar and grill.
The menu on board is varied and with a cariety of American feast, barbecues and local cuisine. The beverage selection includes fruit juices, soft drinks, iced water, iced tea, coffee and a limited range of local beer and wine, which are all complimentary.
$3535 per person*
16 SPOTS LEFT
- 7 Nights aboard Palau Aggressor
- All-Meals & Snacks
- All beverages including juices, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer and wine
- 6 days of diving (up to 4 dives per day)
- Round-trip airfare
- Nitrox $100
- Port Fee $240pp paid on yacht
- Ground transfers (MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED VIA DIVE WEST - PRICING BELOW)
- Airport to Yacht - Yacht to Airport $22pp (embark/disembark dates only)
- Hotel (close to yacht) to Yacht $5pp (embark/disembark dates only)
- Hotels (not close to yacht) $20 pp (embark/disembark dates only)